Revised Opening Times (COVID-19)
All year groups can come into school between 8.30am and 8.55am. They will all come onto the patio and the gates will be open from 8.30am to allow the children to leave you and walk to their classrooms.
- Year 3 and 4 will come out of school at 3.05pm. Note that Year 3 have a different start and finish time for Monday 7th only:
- On Monday 7th September Year 3 will be in school from 9.15am – 3pm. They will be brought out of their classrooms to be collected at 3pm.
- Year 5 will come out of school at 3.15pm and Year 6 will follow from 3.20pm.
The Typical School Day – (currently revised – see above)
- Playground gate opens at 8.35am
- All children should be in class for registration by 8.45 am
- Morning session: 9.00 a.m. – 12.00pm
- Lunch break: 12.00 p.m. – 12.55pm
- Afternoon session: 12.55 p.m. – 3.15pm